Hey look there, yes, you. I’m going to copy you. I know you have a product in the market that’s extremely successful, and I’m greedy enough to, you know, go ahead and launch a competing product, that, you know, is a bit of a rip off of your’s. Well, I can’t let you claim all success for your own effort, right? So yes, I’ll copy the best aspects of your ‘super successful’ product, give it a confusing name, launch a variety of variants of the same, so I can confuse the hell out of you too, and hit you under the belly at the same time.
Also, I expect you not to, you know, go to courts and seek valid injunctions that ask me to stop selling my ‘own’ product, although both you and I know that it’s a rip off of your’s, and that you are only being fair.
I know I’m cheating, but guess what, I’m lazy enough not to hire enough designers. Also, it is my topmost desire to cause you unnecessary trouble. Competition? What competition? Selling a rip off is fair, dude. I don’t want to waste time innovating, I’ll leave that to you and your designers.
Now please, spare me the drudgery, I’m on a mission – to COPY you and the others and dominate the world.
There are certainly a lots of annoying people out there. And they can get super annoying, at times. So… how is one supposed to deal with them at all? How? I have these 13 ways to deal with them. Give it a go, use these ‘methods’ mentioned below. Don’t worry, it is guaranteed it won’t do you any harm. Lets start, shall we?
Ways to piss annoying people –
- Keep suggesting stuff.
- Have an extremist behaviour towards them. Overwhelm them. Take them by surprise.
- Keep pointing out every single mistake they commit (or are likely to commit).
- If they try to annoy you, ‘Like’ or ‘+1’ their comment or ‘RT’ their tweet/mention. They’ll be even more annoyed knowing they couldn’t annoy you.
- Use ‘Lol’ and the likes accompanied by a ‘:)’ as much as you can.
- Never ever let them know that they annoy you. Sometimes it’s good not to be natural.
- Never let them know you’re smart. Act noob. When they boast about their mojo, beat them with your hitherto unknown knowledge.
- Otherwise, act as a nutcase. They, the so-called pros, will be so haunted, they’ll never dare to even think about explaining you again.
- Agree with ‘everything’ they say. Let them think you’re fool. They won’t take the risk to indulge in conversing with you in the future.
- Stay calm even if the other person is as stupid as one can possibly be.
- Don’t let them know you’re being sarcastic.
- Troll them all the way to glory. That should haunt them even in their sleep.
- Ignore. Learn to say no. They’ll sulk that they couldn’t do it.
Be good to good people, and annoy the hell outta annoying people. It is known to be beneficial both in the long-term and the short-term. Tit for tat is a fair, but not every wannabe smartass’s game. Just play it wisely.